Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Frog on Fence!




Ok, this is an Almost Wordless Wednesday again!! I finally bought a new camera a couple weeks ago and have had a lot of fun learning how to use it (I still have a lot to learn!)! I got a Canon Rebel XS SLR. It takes amazing photos. I am having fun using the close up function. Here are a few photos I took of a frog on a fence next to our house! The frog let me get really close to him and I kept hoping that he was not going to jump on my head!! :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

New cameras are so much fun! Enjoy it! Great pic too! :-)

Betty Manousos said...

Hello there, sorry for bothering you..we share a follower named QSmith..
She just followed me but unfortunately I don't have any record of her to follow her back.
Do you a record of her so I'd return the favour. I always follow back, you know.
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

B