Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vacation at Silver Lake - Day 5



On our last day at Silver Lake we spent the afternoon at Lake Michigan! It was a beautiful day. The water was actually warm and nice to be in. We all played in the sand, built castles, forts and rivers and took turns burying each other in the sand. It was a great way to end our family vacation. I had a hard time leaving. I love Lake Michigan. We all came home with nice tans. After dinner that evening we all went to the Whippy Dip for ice cream! We have to go at least once when we are at Silver Lake. After we had ice cream, Kyle and I took our 4 kids to climb on the sand dunes for awhile. We went and checked out all the trucks and quads coming off the dunes at sunset. It was a great vacation and I can't wait to go back next year!

Emily enjoying the sand.

Brayden and Emily building in the sand.

All the kids playing together.

Jesse riding the waves of Lake Michigan in one of our kayaks!

James loves to build in the sand. He was finding sticks and logs to build with.

My 4 wonderful and beautiful children at Lake Michigan!

Emily loved rubbing sand all over my legs.

There was tons of lady bugs at the beach and Emily loved playing with them.

Kyle kayaking out into the Lake.

Hannah and Emily enjoying some sister time. One of my new favorite pictures!

All of us at the Whippy Dip!

No comments: