Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday




So I had a good week last week.  Weighed in on Monday evening at WW and I am down 4 lbs.  My new weight was 188.4!  I am pretty happy with that!

I did good with my eating, but would have liked to get more exercise in.  That is my goal this week!

I started a 30 day squat challenge on May 1st and it's going good.  Last night was day 7 and I did 80 before bed.  Oh, it burned, but I know it will help me get my rear toned!  By the end of the month I will have to do 250!  Yikes!

I also started the C25K (couch to 5k) on Monday.  I did week 1, day 1 and found it too easy so I moved on to week 2, day 1 yesterday!  I am really excited about this program and hoping to be running the 3.1 miles this summer.

Overall, it was a good week.  I find myself making better choices.  Just this morning I turned down a huge cinnamon roll at a staff breakfast and I LOVE cinnamon rolls!  Baby steps.....  :)




No comments: