Friday, May 3, 2013

Weight Watchers... Goals... Etc....

Really surprised that I am really going to share these number with everyone, but I need the accountability and I know that a lot of you are or have been where I am! :) Here I go, things just got real!

So I signed back up with Weight Watchers again this past Monday!  I am actually really excited because I know that the program works and I will lose weight.

Last March (2012) I signed up and lost 60 lbs. over the course of the next six months!  I not only lost weight, but became a lot more active.  Started walking slowly and can now jog a mile!  I am working on running a 5K this August when I do the Color Run in Grand Rapids!  Actually going to be starting the C25K program next Monday.

Anyways,  my starting weight last March was 236!  I ended up getting down to about 175 last September.  I am pretty happy at that weight, although I needed to tone up a lot.  Well over the course of the next 6 months I have put back on about 17 lbs. I was somewhat doing WW on my own and I kept losing the same 10 lbs. and gaining it back over the past 3 months.  I decided I really needed to just join back up because I need the accountability of weighing in every week.  I plan on getting to my goal weight this time and becoming a lifer! I was really so close and am kicking myself for quiting.  I was an 18/20 before and now am a 12/14!  I am shooting to be an 8/10 right now.

So when I weighed in on Monday evening (hate evening weigh ins) I was 192.4!  Not super happy with that number, but pretty proud of myself for taking the initiative to get my butt back in gear.  I NEVER want to see the 200's on the scale again.

This week has been going pretty good.  I am eating well, tracking everything and getting my activity in.  I am walking/jogging and I started a 30 day Squat Challenge on May 1st!  It helps so much now that the weather is nice.  I also joined a 10 week challenge with Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans!  You should totes check her blog out!  Great girl!

I posted some before and sort of after photos below.  I am about 10 lbs heavier right now that the after photo, but I will be there soon!

My goals are to not only lose the weight, but tone up and just really be healthy all around.  I have a family history of diabetes and heart disease.  I am not really sure what number I am shooting for on the scale right now.  I am thinking 150 or so. 

You will be seeing a lot of WW, fitness and all around healthy posts on here over the next few months.  I find that by sharing my story with everyone, it helps me be more accountable with staying on track.  I would love for you to follow along!  I am so ready to buy some new cute summer clothes in a size smaller than I am in now!  Have a great Friday and weekend!

BEFORE AROUND 236 LBS.

LAST SUMMER, AROUND 180 LBS.

No comments: