Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another year older!!

Well I turn 33 today. It's amazing how fast the years fly by when you get older. I don't mind turning older. My mom asked me yesterday if I was excited to be 33. I told her that it's good, it means I am still alive and I am hoping to have many more birthdays to come! I remember when my mom turned 40. We had a surprise party for her. I must have been about 8 years old and thought my mom was so old at 40!! Sorry mom. Now I am 7 years from 40. I am changing my opinion on that one. 40 is the new 20!! Anyways as usual it is very cold on my birthday. It says it is -11 on my computer. Brrrrr I like winter but this is a little crazy. At least I am not sick. It seems like every birthday when I was younger I had a horrible cold. So I am very happy and blessed to be having another birthday. You have to stay positive about being old!!

3 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Happy Birthday !!!
hope your day was wonderful and this new year brings many blessings :)

Pam said...

Happy Birthday! The kids are ready to celebrate with you. :) Have a great day!

The McNamara's said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We are having dinner at my mom and dad's tomorrow night! They are excited to see the kids. See ya tomorrow.