Friday, July 10, 2009

Have a great Weekend! Off to go Camping!

OUR NEW CAMPER!!


We are heading to Yankee Springs (near Hastings, MI) to camp at the Deep Lake Campground with one of my best and oldest friends Amanda and her husband Trent! We bought a new camper last week and of course we are itching to use it! We got a great deal on it. We sold our pop up camper and only had to come up with $50 out of pocket to purchase the new camper! It is awesome, loaded with a shower, toilet, microwave, stove and oven, water, double bed and four bunk beds (perfect for our family of 6 with 4 kids). It has a ton of storage space too. We got such a great deal on it thanks to my mom's good friend Liz and her husband Steve! So I will take some pics of the inside this weekend to share with you next week. I will also post some 4th of July pics when I get back too. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: