Sunday, March 28, 2010

Playing in the rain!


Emily has been waiting for it to rain so she can use her new umbrella! So this afternoon she looked out the window and informed us that it was raining. She ran over and put on her new rain coat and boots and asked me for her umbrella! It wasn't raining very hard and was not to cold so I sent her outside to have some fun in the rain! She had a blast splashing in the puddles in our driveway. I of course had to grab my camera and capture some cute photos!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is so adorable in that outfit!

Shana Putnam said...

Aww, how cute is that!?!

Tina @ www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com said...

THAT is exactly what memories are made of! Very cute pictures.

Kristie said...

I'm glad she made it out in the rain to use her new rain gear! Too cute! :-)

Yankee Girl said...

I want that umbrella!

And was she jumping in the puddles? I loved doing that as a kid.