Monday, March 12, 2012

Get out of my house flu!!!

Have you ever had one of those weekends when you have tons of things to do and the weather is gorgeous out, but you end up coming down with the flu on Friday afternoon? That was my past weekend! Emily came down with the flu on Wednesday night. I was the 2nd victim on Friday and Kyle was lucky number 3 on late Saturday night. Our weekend was pretty much shot.

We all seem to be feeling better today. Let's hope all the sickness is leaving our house. We have some awesome weather on the way this week and I want to be outdoors!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

We had the same problem this weekend. Morgan was sick Friday with a fever and rash, then I got sick Saturday night. Tried sending Morgan to school today because she was acting better yesterday and this morning and they sent her home after an hour. We'll be heading to the Dr. since she can't seem to get rid of it :-/ I'm hoping we'll all be healthy soon too because it temps are definitely going to be NICE! :-)