Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update on Getting Healthy in 2012!

Well, I weighed in on Monday evening and lost 4lbs! I am pretty happy with that! I have not found myself feeling like I am starving since changing my eating habits and actually feel a ton better, more energy, etc!

On top of all that I also quit drinking diet coke or any soda for that matter last Tuesday! Yeah! I did have the headache issue for a few days but I am on day 7 and feel great.

My goal this week is to get more activity in by walking as many evenings as I can. This has not been too hard since we are having unseasonably warm weather for Michigan right now! I am loving the walks. Totally takes away any stress I am having.

I am so excited about this new lifestyle that I am embarking on. Healthy here I come!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Congrats on losing 4 lbs in a week!! That's awesome!! And giving up the diet coke is great! I haven't given up diet pop again since lent last year, but I did take up drinking more water...with the Mio water flavoring :-)