Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a great weekend. Friday night we made little pizza's on English muffins for dinner. Then we spent the rest of the evening outside. The boy's hit golf balls in the yard, I shot my bow and Hannah jumped on the trampoline.


Later Hannah showed us a science experiment about light refraction.


Saturday was Brayden's tournament at Holt. I already posted about that earlier today. James and Hannah were great cheerers. They took their gameboy and DS to entertain themselves between matches.


Saturday night James helped me make dinner. He made the plain pancakes, while I made the Blueberry pancakes! Breakfast for dinner is always so yummy. We spent a lot of time outside this weekend. We are all so ready for warmer weather. The kids love being outside. We have the huge yard and woods to play in. Looking forward to spring break in a couple weeks.

No comments: