Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Field Day at James and Hannah's School

Last Friday was Field Day at James and Hannah's school. They have so much fun with this. It is all day long and their classes go from event to event all day. They really love the water events. I missed seeing them do those and Hannah was very bummed when her class ran out of time and did not get to do the Water Limbo! I remember our Track and Field Day when I was in school, it was always so much fun, but I think they do so much more and a lot of cool events that we did not have. Gosh that was over 20 years ago when I was in Elementary school! Wow, time sure does fly by. I can't believe it's already time for summer break!

Jumping over the disk! That looked like a lot of fun!

Working together as a team to keep the balloon from hitting the floor!

In this game they split the class up into 2 teams and one team had to pick up the cones and the other team had to knock them down. When the time was up they counted the cones to see what team did the best!

Celebrating! His team won!

No comments: