Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cute things 2 years olds do!

So I was folding some laundry in the living room (which really needed to be done since I could no longer see the chair I had continued to stack each clean load on!) and Emily, my cute 2 year old was helping! This is one of her favorite things to do, she is starting to really want to be a big helper. It's nice but sometimes I think it takes me longer to do chores, but hey it's quality time spent with her. So I look down at her and she says "I like" and I realize that she has put on a pair of her older sister's underwear and they are around her waist like a belt! I burst out laughing at such a cute sight and she kept saying it over and over! I should have taken a picture! I think she will LOVE the Dora underwear I got her for Christmas. Planning on tackling potty training come January.

Isn't she a cutie?

No comments: