Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's!


I can't believe that it is December 31st already! I remember as a child thinking that the year and time in general went by pretty slowly. Now I believe as an adult that time flies by. Every year goes by quicker than the one before.

Maybe it is just the busyness of being a mom, wife, volunteer, friend, etc. that makes the day/week/year speed by.

I had not even thought about the fact that this is the end of a decade already! I am looking forward to 2010. 2009 was a great year. I love seeing my kids grow, change and learn every day. I love being married to my best friend. I am looking forward to what the new year has to bring.

I never really make any New Year's Resolutions. I think they are fun, but I never really stick to any of them for more that a month or so, but I would like to work on being healthier and losing some weight this next year. Let's face it, I am not getting any younger (will be 34 in just 16 days!) and have a family history of diabetes and high blood pressure. The thought of both of these is very scary and I need to focus on being healthier.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve tonight. We are headed over to Kyle's Mom's house for a family friendly night of board games, Wii and card games.

See you all in 2010!

Happy New Year's!

No comments: