Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MOPS Brunch


Today was our last MOPS meeting of 2009. Our steering team catered in our brunch and all I can say is "YUMMY"! We had 2 different kinds of quiche, fruit and dip, cinnamon coffee cake, little barbecue hotdogs and lots of yummy chocolate desserts and cheesecake. We also played a Christmas Trivia game. It was a very nice morning spent with some really great women.

I have come to really look forward to every other Tuesday mornings! It is so nice to spend time with other Christian women/mother's of preschoolers. MOPS stands for Mother of Preschoolers for those of you who have never heard of it. I always wanted to join when James and Hannah were little, but was not able to since I did Daycare from home and the meetings tend to be in the mornings. I joined my local MOPS the fall of 2007 when I was very pregnant with Emily. They welcomed me with open arms and hearts. =)


CLICK HERE to learn more about MOPS.

No comments: