Thursday, April 25, 2013

Motivation and a 10 Week Challenge!

As I have been saying over and over for a few weeks now, I am at my breaking point and don't want to put on any more weight!  I didn't work that hard last year to end up putting it all back on!

I have decided to join Weigh Watchers again next Monday.  I am actually really excited. I did so great with it last year when I joined.  Lost 60 lbs in about 6 months!

Anyways.  I will be posting on here a lot more about my journey of getting healthy, not only working on losing more weight, but I really want to be healthy. 

Wanted to share with you a great 10 Week Challenge that I just joined over on Facebook.  You can go HERE to visit Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans!  I love reading her posts and I am so excited to be a part of this great group.  I have found that surrounding myself with other people who are themselves working towards the same goal, helps me out so much.  If this is something you might be wanting to do, whether it be weight loss or just getting more exercise in, check it out.  Everyone is so friendly!  :)

I will posts more about my goals, etc. next week.  I am so glad to see that the weather here in Michigan is finally starting to warm up so I can get my butt outside and get some exercise in!  


1 comment:

Kristie said...

The nice weather definitely helps with eating better and exercising more. I know I'm looking forward to the garden veggies!! :-)