Friday, April 19, 2013

What's up with this weather?



This pretty sums up our week here in Michigan!  Had to get my winter coat out of the closet this morning.  :(

We went from lots of rain yesterday with 70 degrees to highs in the 40's with high winds and no sun today.  I would much rather have the rain with the warmer temps at this point in April.  We burn wood and I am thinking I need to go start a fire since it is already 66 in here and I don't see it getting any warmer with the wind.

How is the weather in your area?

Only good thing about today is that it is Friday!  So sleeping in tomorrow.  Well at least staying in bed since I normally can't sleep past 7 anymore.

Wanna make a girl happy on this craptastic Friday?  Head over to my Facebook page for A Day in My Life HERE and "like" it!  Thanks.  :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: