Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 1 Of my Back to Blogging Movement in November!



Ok it is almost the end of the day but I remembered! :) CLICK HERE to read my previous post about getting back to blogging this November! You should join in as well.


So Sunday's topic is: "Sunday Survey" (random questions)

This will be random questions that will help you get to know me a little better! Go ahead and copy and paste it to your blog and join in.

1. What state do you live in? Michigan
2. City or Country? Country all the way!
3. Favorite Color? Red
4. Favorite Season? Fall
5. Favorite Candy Bar? Snickers
6. What kind of car do you drive? Yukon XL
7. Any Pets? 2 Cats
8. Hobbies? Blogging,Scrap booking,Hunting,Snowmobiling,Photography, Coupons and saving money! :)
9. Somewhere you would love to visit? Alaska or Australia
10. What color is your bathroom? Tea Leaf Green
11. How many bedrooms does your house have? 5
12. Favorite Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
13. Morning or Night Person? Night for sure!
14. Favorite kind of movies? Comedy
15. Favorite Store? Target :)
16. Favorite Beverage? Diet Coke
17. Favorite Musical Group? Rascal Flatts, Mercy Me, Nickelback! I love all kinds of music!
18. Snow or no Snow? SNOW! :)
19. Cheese or no Cheese on your burger? Cheese, I love Swiss on my burger!
20. What month is your birthday in? January

No comments: