Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day this year. Make sure you take a moment to think about what you are thankful for.


A few things I am Thankful for this year!

God, He loves me unconditionally

My family! I have an awesome loving Husband and 4 great kids!

Health. I am thankful for my health. I had a pretty rough 8 months earlier this year with my gallbladder problems, but now I am feeling much better!

My family's health.

A warm, dry roof over my head! It might not be the biggest or prettiest but it is filled with lots of love!

My extended family. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so much family that loves us.

Our great friends!

For being a stay at home mom!

Our Freedom.


There is so much more that I am thankful for! What are you thankful for this year?




No comments: