Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A cool Michigan Photo Blog

I came across a blog the other day called Michigan Exposures. If you live in Michigan (and even if you don't) you might enjoy taking a look at it. He posts photos of everything throughout the State of Michigan. His latest being The Mackinac Bridge and Tahquamenon Falls in winter! They are very beautiful.

I have a passion for photography and hope once I get my new camera to take more photos of this great state. Maybe I will start another blog when I do. :)

CLICK HERE to go visit Michigan Exposures.

Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Mikoyan said...

Thanks for posting this.

95% is Michigan. The other 5% is other places I'll go.