Saturday, February 20, 2010

Update on My Sis-in-law Serena

Serena is still in the Hospital. They are still waiting for her blood to thin more before they can release her. She also has pneumonia, which would explain the breathing problems she was having. My MOPS group is setting up Meals for her and her family. I figured even if she comes home it will be nice to not have to cook for a few days. Will keep you posted when things change. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.


Momma Such said...

Oh my! I hope she is ok and can come home soon. I just said a little prayer for her. Keep us posted on her recovery. Thanks! :)

Kristie said...

I'm sure those meals will be a huge help! I hope she can go home soon. Still praying :-)