Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prayer Request

Please pray for my sister-in-law Serena. I got a call tonight from my mom that she went to the ER today, having problems with her asthma. She had also been complaining of "heartburn" or some chest pain the last few days. Turns out after she got to the ER, that she has a blood clot in her lung!! They also had to do some breathing treatments on her as well. They admitted her and won't let her leave until the clot is gone. She had this problem a few years ago too. I will know more tomorrow and update at that time.

So when your saying your prayers, say an extra one please.

Thanks.

5 comments:

AmberRay said...

I will pray for Serena. I hope she is healed of her health ailments.

Kristie said...

I said a prayer for Serena and I'll continue to pray for her. ((Hugs)) :-)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Will keep her in my prayers !

Anonymous said...

Sure will on the prayer, hope all turns out well.

The Henrys said...

I will pray for her, let us know how she is doing!