Thursday, May 7, 2009

$1.00 Coupon for Coke Products!

I was very excited to come across this coupon on Deal Seeking Mom. I am a die hard Diet Coke addict! I am working hard on breaking it slowly. I have it down to maybe 2 cans a day at the most now and I quit drinking it after mid afternoon, due to it making me jittery and I was not sleeping well. Anyways, go here to print out this great coupon. As of right now there does not seem to be a print limit! I have printed out many of them, as they don't expire till 8/05/09. I am going to match this up to the 4 packs for $11 sale at Meijer this week, making it 4 cases for $7 plus deposit, not bad. CVS also has a great deal right now too, go here to read about that. Thank you Deal Seeking Mom!

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Stumbled onto your blog today. I looks like your family has alot of fun.

Together We Save said...

Thanks for following. :-)