Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun Girls weekend

A month or so ago I happened to win a trivia question contest on our Local Country station. I won 4 passes to a concert for an up and coming new country group called Gloriana. It was held at the Whiskey Barrel Saloon in East Lansing. I invited a couple friends to go along with me. So last night was the concert. The group is pretty good. They have one song that is being played on Country radio right now called "Wild at heart". We all had a good time and we danced and laughed all night long. It ended up being a pretty cheap night for me, since we got in free and all I had to drink was water. I did buy their cd, but it only cost $5. I was up way to late though! I think I am getting old!!
Me and one of my oldest and best Friends Amanda.

Gloriana in person Friday night!

Today I had an all day Crop. I have been working on Emily's album. It was a fun day and nice to have the fellowship of other women. There was yummy food as always. I really enjoy scrapbooking and need to make more time to complete some albums I am working on. With the weather not being too great today, being inside all day was ok with me.

Looking forward to tomorrow and celebrating Mother's Day! Hoping the weather is a little nicer tomorrow.

No comments: