Saturday, January 23, 2010

A few photos of Whitefish Point

On our snowmobile trip last weekend we rode out to Whitefish Point, which is in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on Lake Superior. It was a fun ride and a beautiful warm winter day. We walked out on the beach to take some photos. There was ice everywhere! I am not to pleased with the quality of these photos, but they will have to do. I ended up using the photo option our our new video camera and they are not that crisp. It does take great video. I'm kicking myself for leaving my camera at the hotel. Guess I will just have to make a return trip to get more pictures!








2 comments:

The Henrys said...

I love Whitefish Point, it is one of my favorite spots in the UP. I'm glad that you got the chance to get away with your husband.

Debbi

Kristie said...

I think your pictures still turned out great! It looks SO COLD though! :-)