Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have been MIA!

I have not been online to much the past couple days due to the lovely stomach flu! Just wanted to let everyone know I am still among the living and will hopefully have a post up later about my weekend away with Kyle. My energy level is pretty low but am starting to feel better. Luckily, Kyle has not had any work this week and has been home to take care of me and the kids. He even did the dishes 2 days in a row!! WOW! =) He is a good man.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Mandee said...

So glad you are feeling better! Maybe try some vitamin b6 to help out with the energy? :)
We all have been sick here too and everyone is finally feeling better...thank goodness! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I am actually home from work right now with head and throat pain.

I hate being sick.

Wendy said...

Thanks! Yes being sick is not fun. I am feeling better tonight.

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Hope you are feeling better!