Saturday, January 9, 2010

I won a free night's stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge!


Today I got a message on Facebook that I won a free night's stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth, Michigan! I am shocked I won, since I rarely win contests. CLICK HERE to see where we get to stay.

This one was very easy and I encourage you all to enter as well! All you have to do is become a fan of the Bavarian Inn Lodge or Bavarian Inn Restaurant on Facebook or follow them on Twitter!

CLICK HERE for all the details. They are picking one winner a week during the months of January and February!

CLICK HERE to become a fan of the Inn on Facebook.

CLICK HERE to become a fan of the Restaurant on Facebook.

CLICK HERE to become a follower on Twitter.

Obviously doing all three will up your chances of winning.

Can't wait to head back to Frankenmuth. It has been a long time since I have visited. For all of you that are not familiar with Frankenmuth, it is a quaint Bavarian town in Michigan. CLICK HERE to learn more about this great city.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Congratulations! Found you on CoM...Blog Dare. Going to read some more. :)

Kristie said...

Yay! My husband and I stayed in Frankenmuth for a little getaway last March, but not at the Bavarian Inn-that is so neat!

If you want some yummy food while you're there (besides chicken) the Black Forest brewery is really good and so is the Frankenmuth Brewery...if it's open again :-) I love eating at both of them and they're a lot less expensive than those chicken dinners ;-)

Have fun! :-)

Wendy said...

Thanks everyone!

Kristie, Thanks for the info about the brewery's! My hubby will like that. Plus he is not much of a chicken person. It has been a long time since I have spent time in Frankenmuth.