Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let in Snow! 10 reasons why I love Snow!

Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!

10 Reasons why I love the white stuff!

1. It is just plain beautiful!

2. I love playing in it! I love to Snowmobile with my hubby and sled with my kids.

3. It makes winter more pretty. I hate staring out my window at ugly dead grass and mud.

4. It's cold when it snows, therefore, great cuddling time with hubby and kids.

5. Building a snowman, making a snow angle and ice skating!


6. Playing outside in the snow, then coming in to warm up with a cup of hot chocolate or warm cider.

7. Snow covered trees are just so beautiful.

8. Snow days! Days off from school for the kiddos!

9. When your lucky enough to have a snow day, you can spend it at home with the kids in your pj's and playing board games!

10. Did I mention playing in it! I love to snowmobile and the more snow the better!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wendy, thank you for your comment! Reading your post made me wish we had snow!!!

Kim said...

I love snow and wish that I still lived where there was a lot of snow. Oh well. Loved the pictures that you put along with this.