Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorite Food Blogs

Photo courtesy of Kevin and Amanda


I have had a few friends ask me where I find recipes of good home cooked meals that are not overly complicated and call for wacky ingredients!  I thought I would post a few of them here with links so you could check them out! Your welcome!  ;)

The photo above is from Kevin and Amanda and is my absolute favorite recipe ever!  I make it at least 3 times a month.  It is called Colorful Chicken Alfredo and is to die for (seriously)!  I think it is way better than Olive Garden.  I love throwing in tons of red, yellow and green peppers in, more than the recipe calls for.  So good! You MUST make this very soon, you won't regret it, unless you don't like Alfredo, then well, that's just crazy.  ;)

Emily Bites  This is a great Weight Watchers recipe site.

Get Off Your Butt and Bake Great recipes and tons of great look desserts.

Kevin and Amanda  Great recipes and beautiful photos of food, travel, etc.  

Life as a Lofthouse  Easy, but tasty recipes for busy weeknights!

Plain Chicken  Lots of great recipes for chicken, plus other stuff as well.

Six Sister's Stuff   Great site for recipes and crafts.

Skinny Taste  Another great low calorie, low fat site.

The Pioneer Woman  I'm sure you have heard of her and if you haven't your missing out!  Not only great recipes, but great posts about life, family, etc!  She even has her own show now on the Food Network! 


There are lots more that I use but these are my favorites right now.  I will do a post soon of some of my all time favorite meals to cook for my family that are from scratch, taste great and are rather easy. 

No comments: