Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Weight In 3/25/13




Stepped on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see I was down 2 more lbs!  I feel like I had a pretty good week and a decent weekend, minus the extra pieces of pizza on Friday night and the pile of homemade mac-n-cheese last night!  I am such a carb person and crave pizza all the time!

I got a few runs in last week, along with a zumba class and a great 3 hour raking workout on Sunday!  I'm a little sore from that.

So, all in all a great week, but I didn't start this week off that great!  Went to dinner at our favorite Mexican Place tonight and pigged out on their chips and salsa (hangs head in shame).  Won't let that ruin my week, starting fresh in the morning and hoping to hit Zumba tomorrow night.

Hoping to have some warmer temps soon.  Getting really tired of the 20 and 30 degree days with snow showers.  Makes it so hard to want to be outside and get a good jog in.  Really need some sun so I can stop looking like I could glow in the dark!  ;)


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Congrats on the weight loss this week!! And I agree about the weather! I'm definitely getting anxious to be outside! :-)